The Federation Council consists of a group of chairmen of the Chambers of Commerce (18 members) where the president of each chamber is
a member of the Federation Council. Thus, according to the law, the President of the Federation and the Vice-Presidents are elected by
the members of the Council. The primary mission of the Federation Council is to:
- Setting and supervising the implantation of Federation's policy and work plan.
- Administrating the financial affairs of the Federation.
- Appointing the General Secretary of the Federation to conduct the Federation's business.
- Working to achieve the union's goals.
- Coordinating between the chambers and tending for their interests.
- Inviting the General Assembly of the Federation for the regular and emergency meetings.
- Participating with the relevant authorities in preparing draft laws and legislations related to economic issues.
- Any other matters that achieve the goals of the Union and the national economy in Palestine.